A Chartered Surveyor by background, I relish both business and adventure, from starting funds and working with Start Ups to talking my way out of a Colombian rebel road block.
During various travels, I have been arrested three times, I am proud to be a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society and am rarely happier than when being plunged head first into a new challenge.
I truly believe the worlds of business and adventure can and do overlap.
What Is Dare Does?
This short (1 min 17 secs) video explains Dare Does You Tube Introduction
Highlights To Date
- 1987 – Awarded bursary to study retailing in Communist Hungary.
- 1990 – Overland trip from Colombia to Argentina.
- 1993 – Graduated with BSc (Hons) in Estate Management.
- 1995 – Qualified as Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- 1996 / 7 – 17,000 mile solo overland drive through 15 countries from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego.
- 1998 / 2000 – Based in Argentina, working in South American Commercial Real Estate.
- 2003 – Researched CEE Real Estate opportunities prior to EU expansion.
- 2004 – Raised funds and Fund Manager for CEE Real Estate Fund.
- 2005 – Established Dare Property Ltd.
- 2006 / 2009 – On the ground work in Albania, Bosnia, Czech, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
- 2012 – Entered and won the Banjul Challenge.
- 2014 – Competed in first sailing regattas.
- 2015 – Research and planning starts for Project X.